Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

LSW

This week is Lutheran Schools Week at Brady's daycare. Each day this week has been a fun spirit dress-up day. Monday was School of Fish day: Brady wore his Lobster Catcher shirt that has a lobster on it. Tuesday was Red, White, and Blue day: Brady wore a striped polo shirt. Wednesday was Christian t-shirt day: Brady wore the shirt he made with his class. I should have taken a picture that day (and would have if I had brought my camera for drop-off). I got to see all the kids in chapel (they've had chapel every day this week instead of only on Tuesday). Each class had their own "theme" and it was awesome to see! Thursday was Crazy Hats and Shades Day- and the only day I took a picture. I have to admit that Brady's get-up was a "happy accident" (as Grandma would say) but we loved it and so did everyone at school. I realize that Brady didn't really have a "crazy hat." We have baseball caps, but that's not exactly crazy. Re-enter Buzz Lightyear from Halloween. Awesome- the helmet from his costume would be Perfect! He wore his Buzz Lightyear shirt and his Toy Story shades. It was a hit with us at home and also with everyone at school. I witnessed Colton ask Brady to trade 3 times in the short 10 minutes I was in the classroom this morning. It was adorable. Colton: "Brady, so you wanna trade? You can have my cool Caps hat (he and his dad are Huge fans) and I can be Buzz Lightyear." Brady: "No, I don't wanna trade. I like MY cool Buzz helmet." I love little people interaction! :p

Today was Field Day & Sport Attire Day and the instructions were to wear your favorite team shirt. So of course, we wore Chicago Maroon and Burnt Orange Hokie colors today. I didn't take a picture of Brady's outfit, but I was at school all day volunteering for Field Day so I snuck in a picture at lunch time. :p

No comments: