Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 months old

Happy Birthday Sylvie! Wow, our last regular monthly birthday post! Somehow time has gone by even faster with Sylvie's arrival. I love my little baby girl and it's neat to see her grow and develop...but really I just want to freeze her in time and keep her little. You'll always be our Littlest Luhring, Sylvie Rae!

So of course, the biggest developmental news is that the little miss is walking. She's awesome at it now and is all over the place. She likes to walk, but her favorite gross motor activities are climbing and bouncing/jumping. It's personifies her...HAPPY HAPPY bunny!

Sylvie's 2 bottom teeth are still the lonely sole residents in her mouth. She eats just fine though. This evening I gave her 1/2 of a large bagel (Weds. are "Dough-nation" days @ Brady's school so we often find ourselves having Panera bagels for dinner), thinking she would just suck on it. I monitored so that she wouldn't choke, but about 20 minutes later she's yelling and banging her high chair tray (which is her "sign" and vocalization for "more"). I picked her up and checked all over the chair b/c I was positive that she had dropped it. But no, somehow an entire 1/2 of a bagel was consumed by those 2 little teeth and a mouthful of drool...and that was After she'd already eaten a complete dinner!

The little miss often says, "mama" but we don't think it has meaning yet. Or maybe it does and she just wants me to do Everything for her- ha! For as sweet and happy-go-lucky as she is, she sure does have an opinion and a voice! When she does start talking, we're going to be in trouble! :)

I am again In Love with this little vest from the Maya Collection. So I took a Bunch of pictures. Isn't it the cutest?!


I love the brotherly influences in this one. That's a broom in one hand, and a hammer in the other- ha!


No comments: