Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saying Hello to Hanna

We're finding that we are really enjoying the patio furniture. Everyone asks if we keep it outside and if it gets wet. The cushions do stay outside, and barring hurricane winds, it stays dry. Today it did get a little wet. :) But that didn't stop us from sitting out there and watching Hanna pass through. Aside from the porch, we pretty much stayed inside while she was visiting though. I did venture off the porch with an umbrella to close our neighbor's garage door and I was cracking myself up because I stood in the rain and told Brett I felt like the newscasters on the Weather Channel so I shouted the current conditions I was experiencing to him. :)

No comments: