Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pajama Party


Today Brady stayed in his jammies all day. Partly because it's FavDay and we can do whatever we want! Partly because it's sort of cold and rainy. Partly because we are both sick (and he's teething). And partly because I love baby pjs. Oh, and I REALLY love footie pajamas! I have since I was little. My brother, sister, and I all wore them and would slide down the stairs and across the floor with them. They are the best! These too-cute ones are from our Joshua/Sawyer collection. Stripes are just adorable anyway...then you add footies....and then you add a diaper flap and it sends me over the top! Can it get any cuter??? I don't think so.

This is a snapshot of our world these days. Here's Brady standing at his bookshelf. I've deterred him from pulling on the dirty doorstop that he loves to "dooooiiiiiiing" these days by sitting in front of it. He standing there and notices one of his humidifier/noise maker/fans. I say "ah ah ah" because I don't want him touching it. It's not on now but when it is, there are fan blades turning- little fingers and fans are not a good mix.
"Brady, ah ah ah! No, no no."
And here's the execution of the forbidden action and the very pleased with himself face about a second later.
What a goober!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVED LOVED LOVED those pj's!!!

Amber said...

Little footsies! I love footsie pajamas! More blog posts on footsie pajamas, please...