Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

(Baby) Fashion Week Continues

My own version of Fashion Week (or Month with all the adorable clothes we now have to choose from!) is here! So indulge me as I continue to post pictures of Brady in all these cute little clothes. I'm having a little too much fun playing dress up! :)

For a while I was just putting Brady in a onesie and a sleepy sack for bedtime, so he didn't have many pajama sets. But Kelley outfitted him with a bunch of super fun jammies in addition to all the cool shoes! These little Firehouse Dog pjs were so cute that I had to take some pictures before bed tonight. Here's Brady's favorite way to play- banging two plastic toys (or in this case objects- his Elmo brush and a ball and then 2 balls) together. He does it All the time and Loves it!

No comments: