Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Much better!

I can't bear to have mad face Brady as the top post, so I took a few pictures today. He's much better now...yay for us all! (him, me, and Omaya, Adela, + Flori @ daycare too!) :)

Despite the fact that I got him a few more cool toys this weekend, Brady's still more of a fan of "real" things. This weekend I was using a calculator and he took quite an interest in it. Like cell phones, cameras, and remote controls, this object with buttons used by big people is really fun! Since we have so many around the house, this one's been added to his toy pile.
Hmm...barking, moving furball toy or
thing with buttons used by big people toy?

Decisions, decisions.


Um, leaning towards this thing with the buttons
(Romey's still trying to plead his case though.)

Yep, it's pretty cool
(Romey's resigned and disappointed.)

You want me to crunch some numbers for you Mommy?

1 comment:

Soma said...

What beautiful pictures, says Soma the engineer! So glad to hear that Brady's feeling better!