Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Another fun FavDay

Brett's off to Charlotte today for the start of the Hokie season. It is completely wild for me to think that last year at this time I saw Brady, who we were calling Ziggy in utero, move for the first time. Now we're seeing him move all over the place on the outside! :)

It was yet another fun FavDay. This afternoon I went next door to play with Joshua so that Courtney and Rebekah could attend Rebekah's second grade open house and meet her teacher. Brady took his 1:00 nap early, so I went over there with only the monitor at first. Joshua and I put together puzzles and he carefully watched the Brady tv for me. He'd say, "I think he moved his hand!" or "His legs moved!" whenever he detected movement on the monitor. It was so cute! When Brady woke up, we went over to get him and then went back to their house. Joshua's younger sister Bailey and baby boy Sawyer were napping. What good nappers! We didn't hear a peep from them (and keep in mind Sawyer's only 5 weeks old!).

I thought maybe this would give me the opportunity to see what having four kids is like. ha! First off, these children are Amazing little people...so even if the three remaining Cassada kids had all been awake and I had Brady there too, it would not have been a fair assessment. But two of these sweet angels were sound asleep and Joshua is adorable and just so gentle. He told Brady he would share his toys with him. "It's even okay if you chew on them," he told him. He said to me, "I'm only going to give him the boy toys to play with." Then he proceeded to sort through the toys and when he'd come across one of his sisters' he'd put it aside. It went like this "girl toy. girl toy. oh here- you can play with this one. It's a tractor." SO cute!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

SO cute! i love all the pictures! but you're really too kind about my kids...they aren't angels all the time! they just love YOU!