Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A bicycle built rigged for two

For our birthdays this year, Brett and I got bikes. I also wanted a trailer for Brady. I found a reasonably priced one on Craigslist. (That's how we used the birthday money you sent us Gramma Barb! Thank You!) I still need to find an infant sized helmet for Brady...that's on my "to do" list for this weekend. But tonight after the rain stopped, we took our rig for a test ride and Brady seemed to like it. It's going to take a little getting used to because I kept looking back at him while also trying to maneuver the bike, and I haven't ridden in quite some time.
Doesn't he look so cute back there? We closed the netting screen to ride. It also has a plastic rain guard. For the sake of a photo, we opened it up. Brett said, "It's basically a box. I don't know how fun that is for him." haha! But it's just like his stroller- only faster. He was doing his happy singing sighs...so I think it was fun for him.

1 comment:

veronica said...

yeah! I am glad you found the trailer. I think in the long run you will like this better than the bike seat. Can't wait to ride with you.