Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

And he's off...

After about a week and half of rocking back and forth or taking a few crawling "steps" and falling, Brady's on the move now! I first noticed it yesterday when he took about 5 "steps" towards me. Brett tried to get him to repeat it, but it wasn't happening. This morning I realized Brady just required the proper motivation. He didn't feel like moving towards his toys or us. But when he spotted the tv remote or I put paper within his line of sight, it was ON!

3 comments:

Soma said...

Yay, BRADY!!!! That's awesome!You're catching up with Kadyn fast!! It was fun to see you yesterday :)

Piggy said...

YOU GOT IT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BRADY AND MOMMY FOR WORKING TOGETHER!!!! We were visiting a neighbor who has a 10-month-old son. While observing him, I figured that he was strong and stable enough to start walking and only needed some motivation and assurance because everytime he wanted to take a step, he'd sit down. I held out his favorite "toy," which was a racquetball racket and he walked all the way to it. His parents were shocked. I do baby exercises with Drea all the time to train her in strength and flexibility. :)

mthaival said...

Yay, Brady!!! I love the football commentary :)