Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mommy's Mom

I read on another blog once that "sometimes moms just need their moms." This week my mom had come to help out with Brady and being her usual self, wound up helping me out with Everything! After a very full week of taking care of Brady, the dogs, our house, and ME (!), Meemaw is going home today. Even though she had to use vacation from her full time job at Nascar to be here, I think she needs a vacation after this week she's had with us! It was more like a vacation for me...yummy home cooked meals (and leftovers too!); a clean house and laundry; and a happy kid and dogs...and I hardly did a thing! Thanks Mom!!!

btw, isn't this little baller outfit a riot? It's the first time I've put him in it, and unfortunately he's already growing out of it. I love it though! He totally looks like a little player. :) (and the fabric is awesome, so easy to clean- baby food, milk, and drool just wipe right off it!)

No comments: