Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

"A case of the Mondays"

This day that's a good thing! I have training for work this week Tues-Fri. So I switched my FavDay for this week from Friday to Monday. What a great Monday it was!

Yay! Got all of these fun pictures from Aunt Kris:
Getting in to the Word
Brady does a bible study with Aunt Kris.

(be careful Aunt Kris...
Brady Loves to crinkle and tear paper!)
Meemaw showing Brady a picture of Mommy and Daddy
Lots of love to you too buddy!

I said, "Don't give me no lip!"

Grumpy old man face
Cute story: Aunt Kris, Brady, and I went to Target this afternoon. Aunt Kris was pushing Brady in the stroller and I was a few steps behind when I hear, "Hey! That looks like baby Brady! But that's not Brady's mommy!" I turned to look and there was Norhan, one of Brady's summer teachers (who I Love and will miss terribly when she goes back to school), and three of the older girls from his daycare! I called out to them and said, "That's because that's baby Brady's aunt." and they squealed with delight in realizing that this baby was indeed their little buddy. Aunt Kris got to witness Brady's "celebrity status" at daycare first hand. :)

No comments: