Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Modified Child's Pose

I went to check on Brady tonight as I always do. Okay, so he really doesn't need to be checked on, but I love to peek at him and watch him sleep...he's just so sweet. He usually stirs a little when I go in, but tonight he didn't move at all. He was sound asleep with a slight congested snore. This was the first time in a while that I didn't put him in his sleepy-sack. We need to get the next size up because I'm not sure he can completely stretch out in his current one. Anyway, so he slept in just a little footless outfit. When I peeked at him, he looked so adorable with his little diaper butt raised up in the air and his hands snuggled beneath him in his modified yoga child's pose position. I had to chance taking a picture so that I could capture this moment. He didn't even flinch when the flash went off.
I. Love. This. Sweet. Sweet. Boy.

1 comment:

Piggy said...

HAHA! I do the same thing and Justin's always telling me to leave Drea alone and let her sleep. I have photos of her sleeping in the same pose. I love all the pacifiers scattered around his crib. :D