Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stand in the place where you live

This is how I was greeted when I went to get Brady this morning. Well actually his face had a little bit more of a smile. This was the face about 2 minutes later...after I walked in, went "Wow! Look at this big boy! You're standing up this morning! Let Mommy go get the camera!" left him standing there to go downstairs and retrieve the camera, and returned. By the time I came back, he was getting a little impatient- hence the "I'm cranky and want to cry, but happy to see you" face. We had anticipated this and lowered his crib mattress a little bit a few weeks ago, but still it is funny to walk in and see your little person standing up greeting you in a "I'm ready! Get me out of here!" stance.

2 comments:

Piggy said...

How exciting! There's nothing like being greeted first thing in the morning by a happy baby! Who says boys advance slower than girls? What a big boy you are, Brady! We're so proud of you! :)

Soma said...

Look at you, big boy! Can't wait to get you and Kadyn together again! I miss those chubby cheeks :)