Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just Ducky

Brady is almost 6 weeks old and things are just ducky! :) btw, this outfit was given to him at our shower by Auntie Monica and Uncle Satish. I've heard from some moms that 6 weeks can be a turning point where things get better. Well, that's cool b/c things are pretty good right now! I'm still very much enjoying being Brady's mom and staying home (despite Brett's insistence that I must return to work some day...boo!). I have been pumping since last weekend (when Brady turned one month old) so now Brett is able to feed him from a bottle once or twice a night as well. That's giving me a little more continuous sleep and giving Daddy some more bonding time with his son.

1 comment:

Soma said...

What a cute outfit :) Glad to hear all is well and that you've got the pumping going!