Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Brady's Meepaw

MeepawThis picture is one of my very favorites. I remember the exact details of when it was taken. I was talking to my dad, holding 4 day old Brady, and Sandy had to go outside. I opened the door to let her out and after a few minutes realized she needed to be corralled to get her back inside. I didn't want to go outside in the cold with the baby. I looked at Dad in his slippers and said, "Okay, you want dog duty or baby duty?" He stared at me and I didn't wait for an answer. I placed Brady in his arms and ran outside to go get Sandy. This was the first time he held his grandson. He later shared with me that he was so scared to drop him but that it was a most precious moment for him.
I love you Dad and I will make sure Brady knows you.

6 comments:

veronica said...

Hey so glad you are home! I hope you are doing okay. I am sure you had a couple of rough weeks. I thought of you often and said prayers for you and your family. I love the pictures of your dad. I am sure he will be greatly missed! I know that he is in a beautiful place now and will be Brady's guardian angel. Talk soon Love you!

Soma said...

We've been thinking of you and checking back often. We hope to see you soon and give you big hugs. The pictures on this post are precious. We hope that you and your family are doing well. I am sure that Brady has been a source of joy during this difficult time.

Courtney said...

tiffany! we've missed your beautiful face around here! so glad you're home. we've been praying for you all and look forward to catching up!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, its Saundra. Just wanted to say hi and let u guys know I am always thinking of you guys. I havent seen Uncle Ralph since your wedding, its good to see him happy holding Brady. He will be missed! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful memory Tiff. I know you'll make sure Brady knows all about your Dad. We're thinking of you and your family often. Love you lots, Sat

Sybilgrae said...

I am so glad you have these photos of your dad, you, and Brady. They are great photos and Brady will always have them. I am thinking of you often and I hope you are doing well. Take care!
love, sybil