Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dear Makers of the Soothie Pacifier,

I heart you! You are to new mothers what the anesthesiologist is to pregnant women in labor...their new best friends! Sure, they make my kid look like a little blowfish, but he's happy so I'm happy!

These specific types of pacifiers are generally used in hospitals. For some reason, Loudoun Hospital did not have them. I recently bought some at Target. These things are like baby crack! They are Awesome! They are the latest addition to our "Soothing Brady Bag 'O Tricks." Other tricks in this bag include the Swaddle Me blanket, holding Brady high on your shoulder, turning him over your knee, jiggling him, the "shh" noise, running the vacuum cleaner (even though I know this one is calming b/c it mimics the white noise sound from the womb, I like to think that my son is just like his mama and likes things Clean- so naturally he loves the vacuum!), :) doing laps around the house while chugging like a choo-choo train, singing, and a combination of all these things. Man, being a parent is fun! It's too bad babies don't remember these moments...I imagine they are even more fun for them!

No comments: