Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

1 month old

Happy Birthday Brady! I really cannot believe it's been a month since he was born! Brett says he can because he feels more than a month's worth of exhaustion. ;) I have felt tired, but not in a bad way. Sure, I've had my moments but honestly this past month has flown by and it has really been wonderful. I'm told it only gets better. *sigh* Life is good.

btw, little man is wearing one of our Old Navy steals. I love it! He looks like a mini grown-up and it only cost us $2! :)

Update: Brady had his 1 month wellness visit on Monday.

Weight: 10 lbs. 8 oz. (75th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (95th percentile)

Whoa! He's gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks! He's a good little eater. Brett is pleased with his height. We've heard that these early stats are not necessarily forecasts of the future. But still, the weigh-ins and height measurements are the highlight of his doctor's visits and really make them fun. (They're sort of like hearing the heartbeat @ prenatal appointments...very exciting!)

2 comments:

veronica said...

Wow, time does fly when you are having fun. He is adorable. I am glad things are going well.

Sybilgrae said...

He's a cutie and I can't believe how much he's grown and changed in one month! It sounds like everything is going well! I can't wait to meet Brady :)