Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun Friday

Brady and I had a super fun lunch date today with Veronica, Courtney, Joshua (who is almost 4), and Bailey (who is 2). When we arrive (late, of course!) we are greeted by the happy faces of Joshua and Bailey. It is so cute to see little people get excited about a baby. Bailey carries her little baby doll everywhere. Her smile was TOO cute when in response to her "I have a baby!" proclamation, I said, "I do too!"

I had posted previously about the great parenting in our neighborhood being evidenced in the happy children we are surrounded by. Here's documentation of that. I wish the picture could have captured Joshua and Bailey's squeals of delight and laughter that put a smile on everyone's face!
To see more great pictures of these happy kids (and their older sister Rebekah too), visit Courtney's blog. You'll also get to read about their adventures...I guarantee you will laugh out loud (these kids are adorable and SO funny)...I sure do! Enjoy!

Upon seeing my camera, Joshua and Bailey informed me that they knew how to take pictures too and asked if they could. Joshua took this one of Courtney, Veronica, and me all by himself!

Bailey took this one of her brother almost by herself (I only provided minimal assistance...she chose the distance and pressed the button). We reviewed the picture afterwards and she goes, "oh good!" I definitely agree!

This evening Brady and I picked Brett up at the bus station. Then we all headed to Moby Dick's for kabobs. It was our first family dinner "out." Brady cried a bit. But the restaurant was loud enough that it wasn't too bad. Brett took a picture of Brady's pouty face. (Note how Brett and Bailey have similar photographic talents!)

2 comments:

veronica said...

love the pouty lip. He will have you guys wrapped around your finger soon!

Courtney said...

we had such a great time! let's plan our next day soon!