Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 weeks old

Happy Birthday Brady! :) He doesn't look so happy about it in this picture, does he?

This week was somewhat of a busy one. It's all relative these days..."busy" now means something completely different than it did just one month ago. Daddy returned to work on Monday. That was an adjustment for us all. I was a little worried about having to do things on my own. But we had a good week: Brady did great and is beginning to sleep by himself in his pack-n-play bassinet or in his crib. Sandy and Romey are adjusting and realizing that there are just times that I cannot take them outside. Also, I think I finally have the bug Brett's been battling for the past three weeks. Luckily it doesn't seem to be affecting Brady. He sometimes sounds a little congested, but we figure some of that is still his "baby dust." I'm hoping that I'm passing some of my antibodies to him and making him strong.

Brady also made his public debut this week. I know, I'm totally paranoid but I haven't permitted the little man to be out in public (other than his doctor's appointments) until now. On Wednesday, we went to Babies R Us, Target, and Pet Smart (if that doesn't give you a glimpse of how exciting we are, what does? I love it though and wouldn't change our lives for anything!). I still haven't gone anywhere with him by myself though. I'm such a wimp!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

he is the cutest stinkin' thing! i LOVE getting to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean - it took so long for me to take Kadyn out by myself - even for a walk in the neighborhood. Before you know it, you'll be opening the stroller with one hand holding Brady in his carseat in the other. Lucky you that Brady is sleeping in someplace other than your arms! Hope to see you soon!

veronica said...

All right we are taking a trip out next week. You are driving and doing all the dirty work. I will be along just for the ride. Maybe Monday lunch. I'll call you. V

Courtney said...

can i follow in my car? ;-)