Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

16 weeks

Had another doctor's appointment today. I Love going to the doctor! It's not as if the appointments are super exciting or anything...they are a total of about 7 minutes long and include peeing in a cup, having my blood pressure taken, and hearing the heartbeat. That is my favorite part and why I love going to the doctor! At this point, I have not been able to feel the baby move, so my only true indication that all is well is to hear that "whowh whowh whowh" sound of the doppler indicating detection of Ziggy's heartbeat. It's Awesome!!! (btw, we've been calling the little bean Ziggy b/c at one time I said to Brett, "Do not stress me out! I could be growing a zygote right now!" Although this is just a fleeting stage in gestational development, the term stuck with Brett and he began calling the baby Ziggy.) :)

No comments: