Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013!

I have no pictures today?!  Partially b/c we still don't have our camera, partially b/c it was a relaxing uneventful day.  I rely on preschool for Mother's Day cards and gifts.  (Brett's awesome, but he somehow just sort of neglects this day each year.) :(  Anyway, since the kids weren't in school this past week, Brady's present for me was still at school.  I talked to Sylvie's teachers last week and they sent her sweet gift home earlier.  I did take a picture of Sylvie's "Mom is Special" project posted at school.  I remember how much I loved this same project of Brady's at this age.  (Sylvie is the exact age Brady was when he started @ Open Arms and has the same teachers Brady did.)

So this activity must have been done the week we joined Gold's Gym and I was actually going to exercise classes- ha!  She mentions it a few times.  Exercising and cleaning are running themes throughout.  The cleaning part is true anyway! ;p
My Mom's name is Tiffany Luhring Mommy.
She is special because she helps us clean up our trash. She also plays CandyLand with us, which makes her super special.
I like it when my Mom cleans up with us and colors with me.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at...doing exercises and buying us things like Pony toys and Iron Man toys.  
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by...taking her picture and by laughing because that makes her smile.
My Mom is as pretty as a...flower.
My Mom is smart! She even knows...how to do exercises and how to make me clean up.
I'd like to tell my Mom...thank you for breakfast and dinner everyday! Thank you for all the toys you get me!

Oh wait , here's a few phone picts from today-
Yup, as the shirt says, my pride and joy! :)

No comments: