Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Go Fly a Kite!

We've extended our soccer season by creating our own unofficial league by agreeing to continue to meet up at the elementary school every Saturday morning.  Today was the first "session."  The weather is crazy- after 80/90 degree days, it's now pretty cold.  Little sis is in jeans and a wool sweater today (and posing like a cheese ball)!  This is all her idea...I just wanted a picture of her in this cute outfit.  She was striking her own poses and saying, "Take another one!"  lol!
I'm still all discombobulated with our camera situation.  Our SLR works, but only with the long distance lens.  I'm a spazz b/c I took the picts above with the SLR (as I stood at the opposite end of the house from my subject- lol!).  But I didn't want to lug the big camera to the school, so I just had Papa's point-and-shoot, which was awesome and portable, but as I look at these pictures, it would have been better if I had the long distance lens.  LOL!  Oh well!

It was SO cold and windy at the school, the kids wound up flying kites. :)
 Isn't she so cute?!
 
She said she wanted to lay down (apparently kite flying on a windy day where the kite just goes straight up on it's own {no running required} is strenuous?), but was bothered by the sun in her eyes and her dropped her sunglasses somewhere at this point.  Girl, you make me giggle!
More photo requests at lunch where she found Daddy's hat and thought she rocked the trucker look.  ;p  "Can you take a pitch-ah of me?  Cheese!"

No comments: