Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

In His Own Words

The bulletin board outside Brady's classroom had these displayed on it the day I went in for Muffins with Mom. I laughed so hard I was crying reading them all- but especially Brady's. :) I swear, he is constantly saying, "Mommy you could be a princess." b/c in his mind princesses are beautiful. He's a construction kid at heart though. You'll notice a theme here- of all the fun things we do together, one of his favs is when we play construction and I show him buildings; and apparently I'm as pretty as a...wait for it...building. :)

In case you cannot read all his answers in the picture, here's how he filled in the blanks when Miss Tina and Miss Ashley asked him about his mommy:

My Mom's name is Tiffany.
She is special because she makes me treats! She is also very good!
I like it when my Mom plays construction with me! She also shows me buildings!
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at...making a yummy breakfast!
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by...playing nicely with my sister!
My Mom is as pretty as a...building.
My Mom is smart! She even knows...how to cook breakfast!
I'd like to tell my Mom...about my day! I was good! I love mommy!

1 comment:

mthaival said...

I've always thought you are as pretty as a building Tiff :) From a son, this is clearly the highest compliment possible!