Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What You Want For Day?

I've been meaning to record some of the adorable things Sylvie says.  I have some video, but I've been so behind blogging as it is...I barely get picts and posts up, let alone video.  So anyway, I've at least been meaning to write some of it down.  Sadly, she's already outgrown and self-corrected some of these things and others I've already forgot!  :(  We still use this one in our house, even though she doesn't anymore.  :p

Whuh you want fuh day?  (what you want for day?)
Not only was this statement cute (for some reason she used to substitute "for" for "to"), but it was the way she said it.  It was always when she was playing waitress or ice cream shop salesperson (mimicking Brady) and she would pop up from the couch and look over the half wall to the kitchen and she'd loudly say, "whuh you want fuh day?!"  as in "What would you like today?" or "Can I take your order?"  ha!

No comments: