Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dangers

I wish our brains were like DVRs...so that when a "moment" happens, you could hit rewind and record.  Sylvie said the funniest thing today, so I pulled out the camera and tried to capture it.  We were leaving the house and she said, "Don't leave without me!" and I said, "I would Never leave without you Sy-bee!" and she said, "Oh good, 'cuz iffa (that's how she says if, it's hilarious), iffa I by myself, then dangers will want me, right?"  (She calls strangers, "dangers" and I don't correct her b/c well first off, it's kind of true; and second, it's super cute!)  Anyway, so I wanted to hear her say it on video, and then she added this gem on the end...

"b/c I'm cute they're taking me home."  LOL!!!!

No comments: