Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Skinny Jeans and Dance Shoes

I loved how Sylvie looked in her skinny jeans today, so I asked to take her picture.  She asked if Brady could be in the picture too and he asked if Teddy Bear could be in the picture too (this stuffie is attending Brady's "Teddy Bear Picnic" at school today...he is the bear Meepaw bought for one-week old Brady- it makes me smile to look at the bear and remember my dad).  Anyway, so here's a pict of all three of them, per requests-
This one was taken at Sylvie's request as well, "Can I wear my dance shoes and you take a picture?" (fun shoes Mimi sent!)  Their faces here are kind of funny.  They look like the "Mommy, my tummy hurts!" faces...I've been seeing a lot of these in the past few weeks.  darn stomach bug!

No comments: