Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Leesburg Airshow

Daddy's off to see the Hokies play (locally) today.  Half-pint Hokies wanted to help him clean off the car this morning-
The kids and I "pre-gamed" at the Leesburg Airshow- 
Here's our version of tailgating :)
This guy got our "attennnnn....shun!"
 Face painting-
Some food and then naps...ironically, this may be strikingly similar to Daddy's day at FedEx field to see the Hokie game. ha!
I'm making myself a note here.  This was the moment I found out our future home was coming on the market.  As I was taking this picture, my friend Kevin was calling me.  I didn't pick up b/c I didn't want to talk and wake the kids.  He texted me a moment later, "My neighbor on the corner just put a for sale sign up."  Brett's been "stalking" this neighborhood for years.  I'm now on board and we've had our realtor try to solicit sellers by sending a letter to all the homes in the neighborhood.  We know Kevin and Joy from daycare- Brady & Bella and Sylvie & Hayes.  LOVE them!  I did a drive by and it's the model we love (and there's only a handful of them in the neighborhood).  I took a pict, sent to Brett, and the craziness began.  Kevin called his neighbor and did some recon for us.  Our friendship with the Morels is what got us in the house before it went on the market and allowed us to have a ratified contract before it even went in to the MLS. 
 "And we're moving....."  (!)

No comments: