Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Tutus and Tiaras

Sylvie had her first dance class this afternoon.  Joy, Bella's mom, recommended this place to us when Sylvie was like 6 months old.  She and Bella just loved it and I remember when they were telling me about it two years ago, I knew for sure we would do it.  The Littlest Luhring is in the "Twirl and Tumble" class on Monday evenings (30 minutes of dance and 15 minutes of gymnastics).  It is PERFECT...in every.single.way.  I cried and smiled simultaneously for the entire 45 minutes.  cutest.thing.EVER

Sylvie wore an outfit that Mimi gave her as a tiny baby (yes, I get the forward-thinking planning ahead from my mom!) and some shoes we found together at a consignment sale this weekend while the boys were away.  Here she is at Ms. Omayma's before class.
 Dress-up is included- tiaras, princess gowns, wands...seriously Sylvie's living her dreams...
 
As if it could get any better?!  Ms. Kristen gives out stamps and lollies at the end of each class!

No comments: