Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pumpkin Decorating

We bought pumpkins for the playground fund at Brady's school.  So tonight we had fun festive activities.  First they washed their pumpkins.  ha, I know it sounds lame, but #1, the pumpkins were dirty and #2, they had a Blast making "shiny pumpkins" by "giving them a bath."  lol!
 Wash and dry service-
Hoping to minimize the mess, I told them to color with crayons first. (I'm so lame, but again, they still had a blast- yay!)
When I took out the paint, I made them take their pants off, ha! Although it was Their idea to use the aprons...and they only got one color each, but again they were happy.
 and it even encouraged sharing and working together...nice!

No comments: