Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday(care) Sylvie!

Sylvie celebrated her second birthday with her daycare pals today with cupcakes. As mentioned, Sylvie loves candles and cupcakes...so I just did funfetti cupcakes with pink icing (she loves pink too!) and sprinkles...and I think she was okay with that. Although I felt pinged by a "second child missing out" feeling when Ms. Adela said, "What?! No monkeys like Brady's? Those were So cute!" whoops...I'll do better on your actual birthday this weekend Littlest Luhring! :) She was still pretty darn happy with her cupcake (and was also happy to wear her cupcake outfit she kept saying, "My cupcake shuhht! My cupcake pants! Sybbie happy bir-day!" :)



Love you, my cutie-cake!

No comments: