Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quiet Time

As previously mentioned, Brady is transitioning out of his nap. But when we really do want to get him to rest, one of the ways to do it is to have him snuggle on the couch with Daddy and put a football game on. (Doesn't everyone love to sleep to the sound of a football game?! I do!) The boys looked so cute this afternoon that I took their picture.

Speaking of naps, I decided to check on Sylvie through the video monitor. 45 minutes after I laid her down...and she's in her crib ever so quietly playing with her stuffies. I watched tv for an hour and checked the monitor every so often...and she played the entire 2.5 hours of her "nap time." It kind of cracked me up, but made me think I wonder how many times she's done this- just hung out when I thought she was resting (b/c she's so quiet)? I can't complain b/c she's great about playing quietly by herself and doesn't yell to get out or anything. Sweet girl. What an odd day- where little sister was the nap-striker and big bro was the one out cold.

No comments: