Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Sylvie!

After my creative spark last night doing Sylvie's birthday treats, I wanted to make their requested Mickey Mouse pancakes a little special this morning. Turns out, neither one of them loved it. haha! Sylvie goes, "I don't like doze!" and pointed to the chocolate chips. (uh, what?!) and Brady goes, "Can I just have regular Mickey Mouse pancakes with no face?" haha! ok, dudes, easy enough!

After breakfast Sylvie requested her favorite snack. I heard crinkling in the dining room and thought she was opening her birthday presents that I had stored in there. I walked in and nope, the little cutie was just enjoying her gummy snacks, but did say, "Dees is fah me?! I see pincess, pincess fah me!" Yes, baby those are your birthday presents.

We spent the morning playing and then took naps. After nap we finally got dressed and began celebrating Sylvie's birthday! She posed for picts with her "I am 2 cute!" cupcake shirt and super cutie tights. Her outfit made us both happy. (she loves cupcakes and loves tights like I do- yay!) :)


Then for afternoon snack, we had Abby Cadabby cake and cupcakes! I really was trying to do better in the birthday treat department and the idea of "Abby Dabby" (as Sylvie says) cupcakes came to me at about 10 PM last night- lol! I think they came out pretty cute for a half-baked idea (fully baked treat)! :p
"awwww" aren't they the cutest?!

Sylvie and I got those re-lighting candles on clearance the other day. I thought they'd be great since they always want to do the candles "Again!" But honestly, I think it confused them and after a while they were both pretty much done. lol!




Then the birthday girl opened her gifts. Brady has been lobbying for the past week to be her assistant. So he kept reminding her, "Sylvie, you need me to help you open your presents. I'm four." haha!


This crying baby doll that Mimi got her was one of her "fway-vwits!" She Loves her and apparently did not trust any one else to take care of her baby (b/c when we asked she said no and did everything herself). She did sit in my lap while baby sat in her lap. sweetie peetie. Grandma told her she needed a different name for this baby {b/c we currently have 4 others similar to her, but with very similar names- Baby, Dollie, Babydollie, and Babydoll. Amazingly she and I (b/c she's corrected me so many times, I've now learned!) keep these names straight and knows the difference in each doll.} So when Grandma asked her what that doll's name was, Sylvie replied, "baby Grandma" and has called her that a few times. haha! I wonder if it will stick.

I mean, really?! I can't handle the cuteness! Look at those little crossed legs as she feeds her baby but looks up at her big bro.

Grandma and Papa gave her this beautiful chest to store her dress-up things in.

Daddy, Brady, and I gave her a few dress-up items to put in her new chest...including these sunglasses. She thought she was pretty cool in them...we did too! :)

While trying to take this pict on the left of cutie-cake in her dress-up clothes, this (on the right) appears in my viewfiner. LOL! click! Funny guy!

omg! Can I just say Grandma and I L-O-V-E having this little girl?!
She kept asking for more "un-nun-nare" (underwear, which is what she was calling all of the tutus and ballet skirts we added to the dress-up box). So we obliged and made her all poofy. :)




Slowly those pudgy cheeks are growing out. That makes me sad...so I kiss them and snuggle them every chance I get! Happy Birthday cutie-cake! We Love You So Much!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

what a fun day! i can't believe she's 2!!