Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

We went to see Santa at our neighborhood Nature Center again this year. I was most pleasantly surprised with how it went this year. I was by myself with the two little peeps, but they were great! Great with the lines, great with the treats (and the limits I was placing on them), and great with the big guy! I thought Sylvie would cry...I mean, first off, Brady did at her age; second, she was nervous with the Easter Bunny and even with the Sesame Street characters earlier this year. But nope, she was Awesome! I kept talking Santa up and I think she does get that he "brings presents" (even if she doesn't quite realize what that means.
btw, cute story- so the kids and I are driving around the other night looking at Christmas lights and they both say they want to see Santa (I think they meant a Santa decoration.) But I said, "Brady, when you see real Santa, what will you tell him you would like?" (as I try to gauge ideas for Christmas presents) and before Brady can answer, Sylvie yells without hesitation, "Pahwesents!!!" LOL!
Before we left, I took a few pictures at home-

Love the crazy eyes- lol! It was at this point that I realized I might be pushing it and should probably quit taking so many pictures. :p



Anyway, so Sylvie was quite adorable tonight. She kept saying, "Want to see Santa." We had to wait our turn, but we did keep taking peeks at him. When we were second in line, and she had a direct sight line of him, she starts waving and yelling, "Hi Santa! Santa! Hi!!!"

Love this one of Brady, too bad Sylvie's mesmerized by Santa and not looking at the camera. :p

They invited me to hop in the picture too. Sure, why not?

Here are the ones taken by the association-



Sylvie was adorable afterward. She continued to wave (while holding the coloring book Santa gave her) and kept saying "Bye Santa! I lubb you!" This video makes me LOL b/c she's so cute and b/c her almost 4-year-old brother schools her saying, "Don't do it so many times." and shaking his head. LOL! Love them!

No comments: