Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Dinosaur Invasion is Coming

While Daddy's in NC watching the Hokies play in the ACC championship game, we are doing some prep for Brady's dinosaur birthday party this weekend. We painted cereal boxes and glued on claws this afternoon to make dinosaur feet. Here's a preview of the future birthday boy trying out the feet and channeling his inner 2 fingered T-Rex for one of these picts-

The kids were AMAZING this weekend- so sweet to each other, playing So nicely together. I took video of it b/c it was so sweet. I'm not sure it's worth my effort of converting the HD video and uploading to YouTube (b/c the process takes forEver for HD videos), but they were wonderful! It was a fabulous weekend. However, this afternoon it seemed that I really did have a crazy T-Rex in the house with me as Brady protested his nap and "quiet time." Finally I told him I was not going to talk to him b/c he was being too crazy. It was very quiet in the family room and I found him (and Romey) like this 5 minutes later. This Never happens...he usually doesn't ever fall asleep anywhere but in his bed, and certainly not during the day time.

No comments: