Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Expanding the LAN

Our LAN (Luhrings Adorable Network) has been expanded. Brett was on his laptop this morning and Brady wanted to "type the letters too." So I gave him my work laptop. But then Sylvie wanted to work too and her play computer just wasn't cutting it. Thank goodness for GFE (government furnished equipment). lol! I am sure this is a minor violation of the security rules I agreed to when I accepted my new laptop from the firm and from the government agency. But they were so happy about this set-up and SO cute!

At one point Sylvie got up from her workstation, went over to look at Brady's computer and says, "Lemme see Bawhaydee. oooo! I like it!" Yes, nothing like your colleague's approval of your work. :p

No comments: