Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Candyland

Today we day-tripped to Hershey Park for Christmas Candylane. I've never been to an amusement park in the winter. It was fun- as long as we kept warm (I had the kids in their snowsuits- lol!).

Crazy sun shot and I couldn't see what I was taking, but wanted a shot of the little chocolatier measuring up. I think we determined he was a smidge above a Kiss, a borderline Reese's?

Doesn't she look like the cutest little snow bunny with her shades on top of her head and her snowsuit on?

This was their first ride and they LOVED it. I loved their faces and their happy squeals. Amusement park in the winter = unique fun!



This rocket ride was funny. Brett was taking pictures and goes, "Why's Sylvie buried on this ride?" I said, "b/c we showed her where the buzzer was and she's leaning in to press it." lol- she stayed like this for the duration of the ride.

Syl-syl mid "cheeeese!" face here on one of the train rides-



This was the last picture we took when I realized we didn't have one of the two of them in their snowsuits together next to the Christmas lights. They were tired and pretty much done at this point. lol! What a fun day!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

yay! glad you liked it!