Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Manipulation

A couple weeks ago, Papa said he noticed that Brady seems to be grasping the concept of manipulation. None of us could site a specific instance, but knew exactly what he meant. I just had a specific instance with him and had to note it here. Brady was helping me puree peaches for Sylvie to try this weekend. He found pressing the buttons on the mini-blender to be Loads of fun! When we were done, I told him so. He said, "I press the button again?" I said, "No Brady. We are done. Please take your fingers off the button." He looked at me and said, "You go over 'dair Mommy" and motioned me away. "Why?" I said. "Because I havta press the button," he replied. LOL! A part of me is proud of his developing ability to problem solve. *sigh*

No comments: