Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Daddy's Home...

...so you'll get much better SLR photos now. lol! This weekend we had a test run with underwear. It was exciting...and messy. We think Brady's not quite ready yet- and that's okay with me. But it explains his bottomless self in these photos (and it's water from the hose on his shirt, honestly). He's just so stinkin' cute...and Brett's just so much better with the SLR than I am- so I had to post the picts he took!

Oh, and you can see the haircut that Mimi gave him so that he no longer "has crazy hair" as he puts it. (Side story- Getting his haircut is Not Brady's favorite task. Read: he hates it. But he did great the other day out on the deck while Mimi shaved away. We were hurrying and finally just called it quits to give him a break. After further inspection, Mimi decided she needed to touch it up. We asked Brady if we could cut his hair just a little bit more and he replied, "No! Because I don't have crazy hair anymore!" LOL!)

I make this face at Brady all the time. It's my jaw-clenching, "You're so cute I can't stand it!" face. For him, it's just goofy face (coupled with backwards binoculars). ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I was just searching through your blog yesterday for posts about potty training! Please make detailed notes on your blog about what works. It's early but seeing our friends go through it is making me want to prepare. haha! Good luck! They are so precious! I love reading about your family. xoxo