Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Go Brady, Go!

Who says Diego (from Go Diego, Go! on Nick Jr.) is not educational and good for the imagination? Not me! :)

Just now I gave Brady the empty toilet paper roll and told him to put it in the trash. He held it up to his eye and said, "It's my telescope! I see animal in trouble! I can save you!"

So while I was nursing Sylvie, he sat on the couch and looked thru his telescope. I said, "Help me! Ayudame!" and he replied, "I'm a rescuer! I have telescope. I see you! I can save you! I'm coming in my boat!" Then he fastened his pretend seat belt ("so we can be safe!" he said like Diego's cousin Dora and her monkey pal Boots say) and drove his pretend boat. He jumped out, ran over to me and Sylvie, and said, "You and Sylvie in trouble. Hold on to the branch. You hungry." Then he turned around and went back to his boat. He came back and said, "I got sausage for you. Here. I can help you! I'm a rescuer!"

In summary, it appears that our issue as the animals in trouble were that we were trapped in the water and were instructed to hold on to the branch for safety. Also, we were hungry. Brady is loving sausage these days- so apparently if you are the animal in trouble and you are hungry, sausage is the remedy. Thanks Animal Rescuer! Go Brady, Go!

No comments: