Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Little Star

This morning we had our own version of circle time at home with a new "Mommy and Me" DVD. It has fun songs to sing and dance to. Brady enjoyed it. He was so darn cute singing along and I finally caught the tail end (like 10 seconds) of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on video.

Here he is singing along to a few other songs. Sylvie was nursing for part of the time and then relaxing. But she looks like she's dancing along to the songs too. :)


And here's video from last week of Brady The Entertainer singing an a cappella version of If You're Happy and You Know It. (I think he means to say "Hooray!" instead of "E-O!" I think he's mixing If You're Happy and You Know It with Old McDonald. haha! Either way, I just want to eat him up!)

1 comment:

Soma said...

Both videos are adorable. I love toddler singing - I just posted a singing video on our blog, too. I love the way the words get all cutie-fied. Thanks for all your posting. It's great to see how you are doing through the blogs. When this snow clears up, we'd love to come and see you!