Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Rayan!

Brett and Brady went to Rayan's house today to celebrate his friend's 1st birthday. Grandma, Mommy, and Sylvie hung out at home. I don't like splitting our family up like that and found that I really missed the boys while they were gone. But it is best for 10 day old Sylvie to be home for a bit more before hanging out with all her friends. Brett took these pictures so I don't have much context for them. But it looks like they all had a great time! Brady did tell me that he played with KK (he was very happy about this and even told me before they left, "I go play with KK!"), he ate pizza and cake, and was quite thrilled with his goodie bag that included a baby elephant that looks just like big Elephant who is his best pal and he sleeps with for naps and nighttime.
Happy Birthday Ry!



These are my favorite pictures that Brett took of the cool dude in his leather jacket, Chuckies, and Jordan hat. I'm mad at myself though b/c I didn't charge the camera battery so I had to send the boys with the older camera- and the pictures are sort of fuzzy. This rickety umbrella was mine from kindergarten- lol! After almost 30 years, it's seen better days and this one was it's last. But what a little cutie this kid is!



No comments: