Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Gotta Go To Work"

Brady loves it when his Daddy comes home from work. Brett's often greeted with, "My Daddy! My Daddy! My Daddy home!" these days. A small part of this enthusiasm has to do with his daddy's accessories. Brady loves Brett's ties. Brett will often take his tie off and put it on Brady. Tonight he had also clipped his badge to Brady's pants. This made Brady very proud and he ran around showing me and Grandma "his tie" and "his badge." I was unable to get a good picture of it though b/c apparently "his work" was to run back and forth between all of us delivering pretend (or "two-ten" as Brady says) ketchup and mustard. ;p

But perhaps the cutest thing was when he looked up at me, puckered his lips, and said, "Gimme kiss. I gotta go to work." That's what his Daddy says to us when he's leaving in the morning.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh gosh, the cuteness is just killing me inside!