Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

little card BIG SMILE

That's what it says on the box. If we had known when we placed the order on amazon.com that the little boy product we received would be SO CUTE and SO FUN, we'd have ordered at least a dozen more! :)

Brady once again provided proof for what everyone says- kids have more fun with boxes than with the toys that come inside them! He entertained himself (and us!) for almost an hour with this cardboard box...seriously just the box. We heard him in the kitchen by himself saying things like, "I get in my car. Buckle up! I put my seat belt on. I go grocery store." and then "I type letters on 'puter. Where my mouse? I need a mouse!" (He'd pull up one of the flaps and tap away on his "keyboard.") It was hilarious!

Daddy then drew a steering wheel on the box and so began an entirely new game of decorating the box with markers. Good times! :)


No comments: