Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

(Daylight Saving) Time Is On Our Side

Since he first started sleeping through the night at about 7 months old, Brady's nighttime stretch has been about 12 hours. He typically goes down between 7:00 and 7:30 p.m. and wakes up between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m. It's great! The only time I use an alarm clock is if we are going somewhere and I need to be up earlier than 7:30. I wake up when Brady wakes up. With the early time change (and subsequent darker mornings), Brady's been sleeping in and I've been getting up before him. It's the first time in my life that I can remember liking the "springing ahead" and "losing an hour" part of DST. I was a little weirded out at first though. I kept texting Brett status reports: "Brady's STILL sleeping. It's 8:15 already. He's going to miss breakfast at school!" Brett responded, "Why can't he do that on weekends?" haha!

Sleepyhead!

1 comment:

sonny gupta said...

LOL! That is absolutely hilarious! - sg