Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Leprechauns

I cracked up when I brought Brady to daycare this morning and saw that he and his buddy Landon were both wearing the sweaters Ms. Omayma got the boys for Christmas this year. They knew to wear green to avoid getting pinched today! :) SO cute! I laughed even harder when I saw them this afternoon...even the little ones were in on the arts and crafts session this morning. The girls had little shamrock bracelets and the boys all had green ties that said "Kiss Me!" on them. Yup, I kissed ALL the boys at school today. Lucky Me!
Tyler, 23 months * Landon, 20 months * Brady, 15 months
Ethan, Bella, Landon, Jordyn, Adonis, Tyler, Brady, Abby

3 comments:

veronica said...

Oh, my gosh! how fricking cute is that? Happy St. Patty's Day!

Amber said...

I love his face in these photos!

T-Luh said...

haha Amber! You mean his mad/sad/gonna cry face? He was all of those things because he did not want to stand there. He kept coming towards me with outstretched arms and saying, "Up?" We kept putting him back with his friends and saying, "Say Cheese!" All the other kids (who are older and whose parents were not just in reach behind the camera) were happy to smile for the camera. Brady just wanted to snuggle with me...which was okay with me too! :)