Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

FavDay- March 6


It is a beautiful almost 70 degree sunny FavDay. Brady is definitely an outdoor kid- he LOVES being outside! Instead of just having him play in front of our house, we went to the (outdoor) Leesburg Outlets for a change of scenery and so that I could check some items off my "To Do" list.

I succumbed to Brady's insistence and made my first "unplanned-but-my-kid-will-freak-out-if-he-doesn't-have-it" purchase today. He was in his stroller in Old Navy while I looked at a few things. At one of the racks, he starts pointing and shouting, "Baaaw! Baaw!" (ball). I thought he just wanted out of the stroller because there was no ball in sight, or in my sight anyway. So I let him out. He immediately dives under the rack and emerges with a pink flowery ball along with a huge satifactory grin. It was actually a cute kickball and he does need an "outside ball." But I really didn't want to get him this pink flowery one. We looked all over the store but were told that all of these kickballs were sold out and that even that one was an interesting find. (Only our toddler with his obsession for sports balls could've found it!) Anyway, I finally got him to trade the pink kickball for a mini red soccer ball. There was NO getting that ball out of Brady's hands though, so we had to pay for it and take it home. Clever little man, clever.


Love those chubby hands and big brown eyes!
Sure it was fun to walk around the outlets, but when Brady saw the children's ride that looked like a car, he made a beeline towards it shouting, "Caah! Caah!" (car...which Brett says sounds like a thick Boston accent). Cool thing is he was content to just sit in it...didn't even need to insert the 50 cents required to make it move. Awesome, have fun dude.

1 comment:

Piggy said...

We should go to Chuck E Cheese. Drea and Brady would have a field day and it's free unless you want to pay for some of the rides to move. :D