Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Bear and Big Red Ball

We went to Target today and Brady was all about the giant red balls that line the front of the store. It was very funny. I put him down and he kept running to the next one with his cute little toddler gait yelling, "Baaw! Baaw!"

So I was a sucker and bought him a big red play ball...Brett took one look, shook his head, and said, "This is out of control. As if we need another ball in this house." heehee :)

While we were playing outside, I realized this might be one of the last days I get to put Brady in his little bear coat...spring is here and he probably will not fit it in the fall. So I had to take some pictures of our adorable baby bear.

No comments: