Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Coes' Post-Wedding Party

We took the kids to Kristine and Gavin's "local" wedding party tonight.  I didn't really think about it being at a bar, until Sylvie asked me, "What time is the wedding?" and I explained that they were already married (in the DR) and this was just a party at a bar.  Well, then she kept saying "bar" (with her distorted "r" and it sounded really awkward).  "Oh, Mommy can I take Monkey to the bah-uh?  Monkey never been to a bah-uh before.  I never been to a bah-uh before."  Totally reminded me of Sweet Home Alabama ("you have a Baby in a Bar!")  But the kids were great and we had a good time catching up with friends.  Took a few picts before we left; and the kids are in the habit these days of making funny faces for the timer b/c they crack up when we look at them and go, "Dude, what is That face?!"
Little monkey!

No comments: