Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tacky Happy Hour

As the final recipients of the tacky Christmas decorations, it was our responsibility to host happy hour.  (and so cute b/c Sylvie was all.over.this.  From the moment I told her this "game" was going on, she was so excited and kept saying, "I want Us to be last!  Then we get ALL the pretty decorations.  Let's have happy hour!" and it was SO funny hearing an almost four-year old talking about happy hour).  :)  Tonight was the night that worked best for everyone, so the day after Christmas we welcomed 13 families to our house.  (Thank goodness for Mimi!!  She was phenomenal during this party.  HUGE help with everything so I could actually have a chance to visit!)  I only took one random picture when I thought of it.

No comments: