Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wonderful Preview

As we did last year when we visited Dutch Wonderland, we purchased our tickets for the next day and did the free preview tonight. I only brought our old little camera tonight and found it really didn't take good picts anymore.  sigh.  I did take a few with Brett's phone though--
Whip it, whip it good! :)
I wanted our family's caricatures done.  I was so excited b/c I've never had this done!  We sat in shifts b/c the kids were a little restless and it was hot sitting in the sun.
 
The result was not entirely accurate (except maybe Brett's), but it's kind of neat.  And funny- b/c the kids now take their paper and pen and ask us "Do you want me to draw your cartoon? It will only take me 5 minutes." which is apparently what they took away from this experience.  btw, their homemade caricatures are very cute!
The kids brought the souvenir stuffies we bought for them last year back to Lancaster so they could "visit their old home."  They were excited to show the "real" characters their mini tributes.  Brady was so excited to see "Big Duke" (b/c he has the mini stuffie version) this evening and gave him a big hug!

No comments: